- Build 3217 represents a full integration from the game's main development branch, reflecting many changes to the game's code base. Only the partial highlights are included here.
- Fully updated release notes regarding balance and gameplay changes forthcoming.
- Support for Direct2Drive download version enabled.
- Several color, prop, texture, normal map and effects adjustments throughout the game.
- Several animation and animation speed adjustments throughout the game.
- Note that Build 3217 does not include an update to GPGnet. Current GPGnet version is 1.5.52.
- Add open/close slot functionality.
- Fix observer button appearing/disappearing
- Chat history should now only display the senders name on the first line of every message.
- Fixed an issue with the chat window that was making the allies and all buttons function incorrectly.
- Pausing the game then opening and closing a menu that pauses the game will no longer unpause the game. It will remain paused until the user unpauses.
- Game no longer hangs when minimizing during a non-interactive sequence.
- Rules for reclaiming building have changed significantly, reducing a possible game exploit.
- Commanders can no longer overcharge each other.
- Commander nuke detonation set at 4000 damage.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.