|This page is currently being developed by Nobody. Please refer to the talk page to learn about and/or contribute to the completion of this page. You can also contact the leader on their discussion page.|
|Developer:||Gas Powered Games|
November 6, 2007
November 23, 2008
|Game genre:||Real Time Strategy|
|Game modes:|| Single player|
|System Requirements:||See System Requirements|
|Game Input:||Mouse, Keyboard, Gamepad|
|Media:||DVD ROM, Digital download (Impulse, Direct2Drive, Gamersgate, etc.)|
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance is the sequel/expansion to Supreme commander. THQ released it on November 6th of 2007.
From THQ's announcement:
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance will also function as a standalone game in its own right, will bring a broad variety of extra features to the original title. There's an all-new single player campaign, a myriad of innovative multiplayer features, more maps, one entirely new faction and over 100 new units: meaning fully realised navies, orbital weaponry and advanced counter intelligence technologies.
The last days of man are at hand...
Two years after the Infinite War the once great warring nations now lie in ruins, and humanity’s hope for a brighter future is nothing but a bitter memory. A new, seemingly unstoppable enemy, supported by the zealots of The Order, now seeks to eradicate mankind: UEF, Aeon Loyalist, and Cybran alike. With their backs against the wall and staring into the abyss, the tattered remnants of Humanity’s forces must put aside old hatreds and band together as they prepare to make one last desperate stand. One last chance. An alliance forged in blood, steel and hope, they turn to face the dark.
Like Supreme Commander, Forged Alliance has somewhat steep system requirements. The official minimum and recommended system requirements, as well as the community suggested requirements are:
|Type||Minimum Requirements||Recommended Requirements||Community Recommended|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Vista||Microsoft Windows Vista||Microsoft Windows 7|
|Memory||512MB of RAM||1 GB of RAM||4 GB of RAM|
|CPU||1.8 Ghz Processor||3 Ghz Intel or equivalent||4.0 Ghz Intel|
|Video Memory||128 MB video RAM||256 MB video RAM||512 MB of video RAM|
|Video Requirements|| DirectX 8 Vertex Shader / Pixel Shader 2.0 support |
(Nvidia 6x00 or better)
| DirectX 9 Vertex Shader / Pixel Shader 2.0 support |
(Nvidia 6800 or better)
|Nvidia 9800 or better|
|Networking||DSL/Cable||Broadband connection||Broadband connection|
|Hard Disk||8 GB||10 GB||10 GB|
- Note: Official recommended settings are not guaranteed to let the player run the game at full hardware settings with no lag.
- Community settings will allow the game to run at full settings on most maps. Optimal setting will provide maximum detail gameplay in most situations.
- Extra large maps, during heavily congested gameplay, or after modding, the system requirements may increase.
- Multiple core processors have limited effect due to the game not supporting multiple cores
United Earth Federation (UEF) Edit
Aeon Illuminate Edit
- Othuum -- T3 Amphibious Siege Tank
- Ithalua -- T2 Cruiser
- Vishala -- T2 Transport
- Ahwassa -- Experimental Bomber
- Yolona Oss -- Experimental Missile Launcher
- Ythotha -- Experimental Assault Bot
- Othuy -- Quantum Being
- All of their units
- All officially released details about Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
- Official trailer - hosted on worthdownloading.com
- Gamespot article A more detailed description of the intended changes (after all, it's a long time to November)
- IGN preview Details of some of the new Seraphim units