Stuff you need Edit
- A Supreme Commander map editor. There exist two versions:
- The official Supreme Commander map editor, available from The Vault inside your GPGnet client
- HazardX's scenario editor, available on the SupCom forums
- Some sort of texteditor, to edit the script files. Notepad is ok, but you'll be better off with Notepad++ as it features syntax highlighting.
- A lot of time >.<
Stuff that comes in handy Edit
- an image manipulation program, to edit/mirror your heightmaps and texture layers, e.g. Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Corel Paint Shop Pro, or paint.net.
Advanced Map Editing Tools Edit
Thygrr's Box of Cool ToolsEdit
Thygrr has made a cool posting in the forum about some tools he uses: Thygrrr's box of cool tools
This program views and modifies the lua files of SupCom maps, showing the user where the markers of the map are in relation to each other.