Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Single Player refers to a game with only one human participant. In contrast to Multiplayer.
In this mode you can play:
- Skirmish where the computer AI (Artificial Intelligence) follows a basic strategy and all factions start from scratch (unless prebuilt units is on).
- Campaigns, which are a series of battles that follow a scripted story line and assign you certain targets (build unit x, take island y, destroy specified target) in order to progress. Battles may start with a (large) number of units already built and the battlefield will expand as the game progresses.
- Forged alliances Campaign
- Supreme Commander UEF Campaign
- Supreme Commander came with three campaigns with different missions and endings: Cybran Nation campaign, Aeon Illuminate campaign and the UEF campaign.