These pages are not cookbooks. Please do not express yourself in terms of "Steps", and do not tell the user to "Build 5 ML". Let the user understand the strategy, so that he or she may best apply it. See the talk page for more info.
This section will cover basic strategies and tactics. Strategies should be added to the Strategies category for ease of browsing.
An Unofficial Forged Alliance GuideEdit
Praying Mantis offers a fairly complete guide on FA []
Gamereplays Strategies Edit
If you want you can attempt to find salvageable tips from this [| link]. GameReplays has closed their SC portal. Otherwise you can look at older versions (2009 or earlier) of http://www.gamereplays.org/ via the Internet Archive: Wayback Machine. The strategies you can find are of good quality so you should take a look.
General Gameplay Strategies Edit
- Build Orders
- Beginner multiplayer strategy
- Controlling the battlefield
- Trading units
- Stealing engineers
- Tactical Targeting
- Keeping Your Opponent in Line
- Sending Engineers into the Battlefield
- How to build an effective army
- Strong strategy for the ladder
- Seton's Clutch Strategy (Coming Soon)
Air Warfare Edit
- Airborne Assault
- Air Superiority
- CAS: Close Air Support
- Logistical Strike
- SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defense) Strike
- Anti-air strategy
- Early Game Mobile Defense System
- CZAR Storm
- Countering Aeon Restorers
Land Warfare Edit
- Examples of static defense strategies
- Defense in depth
- Fighting dirty
- The Panzerkeil Formation
- Stealth charge
- Box Formation
- Tactical Network
- Sea Lanes Denial
- Amphibious Assault
- Naval Superiority
- Summary Of Naval Unit Functions
- Attack Submersibles using Attack Ground Command
- Complete Atlantis Submersible attack
Faction-Specific Strategies Edit
- Mixed arms - a strategy for using a mix of UEF units.
- Naval Supremacy - a strategy for using water units to gain control early.
- Cybran Stealth attack strategy - A strategy for Cybran mix units.
- Faction differences
- Understanding Cybran Strategy
- Understanding UEF Strategy
- Understanding Aeon Strategy
- Understanding Seraphim Strategy
- Using the Seraphim for Rush Attacks
- How to use the Seraphim Restoration Field upgrades without causing game imbalance
Kill Strategies Edit
Kill strategies are specific techniques to kill the enemy ACU, other than the obvious strategy of attacking with overwhelming land forces.