This is the central place for coordinating the creation and maintenance of the Supreme Commander Wiki.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 1.9.0 : Warning: Wrong 'order' parameter: 'random'! Using default: 'descending'. Help:
If you would like to contribute to this wiki, you can:
- Find a stub and complete it (especially Seraphim units). If you judge it Complete, feel free to remove it as stub.
- Complete the category tree. There are still lots of units which have not been properly tagged, and lots of un-created categories.
- Create the corresponding Unit type/function pages. These pages should be used to describe an entire range of units. For example:Engineer or Mass extractor.
- Create pages to help understand the unit boxes, or any other terms. For example, DoT and Veteran status
- Find a wanted page (non-existant pages that have links to them) and create it.
- Review recent changes for accuracy.
- Create a new page by searching for it using the search box on the left, then clicking create this page.
- Participating in the discussion of any page by clicking the discussion link at the top of each page.
Current projects Edit
Current projects are larger than what any single contributor can perform.
These are the current community projects:
- High Priority
- Medium Priority
- Adding descriptions an analysis of specific Maps
- Finish the weaponry pages
- Low Priority
- Planet pages.
- Charater pages.
- Adding articles to the mod creation pages.
Proposing new projects Edit
If you would like to start a new project on this wiki, such as a widespread reformatting of content or the addition of a major new section, post it on the community portal talk page. After the community has discussed the project it will be added to this page as an official project.
If you need help editing, you can start with the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
There are also more help pages in the help category.
If you have a question about the appropriate writing style for this wiki, see the Style Guide.